The protection of your privacy when using our website is important to us. For this reason, we would like to inform you in the following about the collection and processing of your personal data. In principle, it is possible to use our website without providing any personal data. If special services are to be used via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject.
§ 1 – Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party under Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (german DS-GVO) is.
Betonbau Holding GmbH
Schwetzinger Strasse 19-21
+49 72 54 9 80-6
Fax: +49 72 54 9 80-4 49
You can reach our data protection officer at
Betonbau Holding GmbH
- the data protection officer -
Schwetzinger Strasse 19-21
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your name, your company, your telephone number and your e-mail address) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual features of our range of services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 - Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the merits of the case and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data: email@example.com
§ 3 - Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 - Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if participation in promotions, conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 - Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
When creating an account at betonbau-shop.com, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology (SSL).
(4) Betonbau does not process electronic payment transactions itself. Commissioned service providers carry out the execution.
Payment by credit card and online bank transfer
The collection, processing and storage of data for the handling of electronic payment transactions is carried out exclusively by our partner, Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Vangerowstraße 18, 69115 Heidelberg (hereinafter referred to as Heidelpay). The data processing is carried out on behalf of Axxellence.
Heidelpay receives the following data directly from you in connection with your order as part of the processing of electronic payment transactions: Title, gender, first name, last name, company, address, zip code, city, country, customer number, e-mail, type of payment.
When paying by online bank transfer, depending on the system, some of the following information may also be transmitted by you directly to Heidelpay: account holder, name of bank, account number or IBAN, bank code or BIC.
When paying by credit card, the following information is also transferred directly from you to Heidelpay: credit card number, credit card owner, credit card validity (month and year), credit card CVC. primagent.de only receives information to confirm the validity of the credit card. From this information, no conclusions can be drawn about the credit card data. primagent.de does not store any credit card data of the customers.
The billing of the website via credit card is done by: Huellemann & Strauss Onlineservices S.à r.l., 1, Place du Marché, L-6755 Grevenmacher, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 144133, firstname.lastname@example.org, Managing Directors: Dipl. Vw. Mirko Hüllemann, Heiko Strauß.
Payment with Paypal
By selecting this payment option "PayPal" you agree to the transmission of personal data required for payment processing. This is done automatically to the European operating company of PayPal in Luxembourg: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg.
This usually includes: first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number or cell phone number, which are necessary for payment processing in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. The purpose of the data transmission is payment processing and fraud prevention. The transmitted personal data may be transmitted by PayPal to credit agencies in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f for the purpose of identity and credit checks. PayPal may pass on the personal data to affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or the data is to be processed on behalf. Consent to the handling of personal data may be revoked at any time vis-à-vis PayPal. A revocation does not extend to those personal data that must necessarily be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing. Here you will find the applicable data protection provisions of PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
(5) Your data will be passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
§ 6 - Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
§ 7 - Links to social media and recommendations
You can recommend our website via the so-called social bookmarks (sharer links to social media) at the bottom of the page. In doing so, you will leave our web presence. Personal data such as your IP address, referrer, timestamp and browser software are transmitted to the operator of the social network named in each case. We would like to point out that once the data has been transferred, we have no influence on how the relevant operator of the social network handles this data and this is also outside our sphere of responsibility. You can also recommend a page of our website to other people by e-mail (envelope icon). A new e-mail with the recommendation text will open in your e-mail application.
§ 9 - Code of Conduct
If there is an incident that violates our Code of Conduct, you have the option of submitting it anonymously using the contact form. Your concern will be treated confidentially. Click here for the contact form.